Make the ultimate Rainbow Quilt with these foundation paper pieced rainbow quilt blocks. The bundle includes the full patterns for Rainbow Star, Rays of Love, and Swirly Lollipop.
The blocks can be combined into a quilt, or used individually on quilted projects like totes, pillows, placemats etc.
The blocks are foundation paper pieced and range in difficulty from beginner to intermediate, perfect for levelling up your FPP skills and gaining quilty confidence.
Prior knowledge of the paper piecing technique is assumed. The patterns include clearly labelled, full-sized templates with seam allowances. Colouring diagrams help keep track of your colour choices, and detailed assembly instructions make piecing these blocks simple and enjoyable.
The block patterns are also available individually:
Rays of Love
- Block size 12.5" x 12.5"
- Skill level: beginner & intermediate
- Technique: Foundation Paper Piecing (FPP)
- Patterns assume that the quilter has prior FPP knowledge, technique is not explained.
- Includes full-size templates with seam allowances
- Colouring diagrams to help keep track of your colour choices
- Easy to read with detailed assembly instructions & diagrams
- Fabric requirements: the patterns are designed for scraps and as such do not contain fabric requirements or a cutting chart. A maximum of 1 FQ is needed for the background of each block.
- This is a PDF instant download at checkout.
- The download link will also be emailed to you, make sure you enter a valid email address at checkout
- PDFs can be viewed on your device or printed at 8.5in x 11in (will also fit A4 paper)
- Limited number of downloads, please save it to your device
- Patterns are one person use
- Do not copy, sell or distribute without written consent
- License to sell: You may sell items made from this pattern as a small, independent business. Please credit Penny Spool Quilts as the pattern designer.
- License to teach: You may use these patterns to teach a quilt class. Every participant needs to purchase their own copy of the pattern, do NOT copy the pattern for students.
Share photos of your Penny Spool Quilts projects on Instagram with the hashtags #psqrainbowstar, #psqraysoflove, #psqswirlylollipop and #psqpatterns, or tag me @pennyspoolquilts