Unleash your inner colour enthusiast with this modern star block. Use it on its own for a tote or a pillow, or make a whole rainbow of stars for a quilt. Or simply showcase your favourite scraps and frame the block in an embroidery hoop to hang on the wall.
The Rainbow Star block pattern is a foundation paper pieced (FPP) pattern suitable for advanced beginners. Prior knowledge of paper piecing is assumed. The pattern includes clearly labelled, full-sized templates with seam allowances. Colouring diagrams help keep track of your colour choices, and detailed assembly instructions make piecing this block simple and enjoyable.
- Block size 12.5" x 12.5"
- Skill level: intermediate
- Technique: Foundation Paper Piecing (FPP)
- Pattern assumes that the quilter has prior FPP knowledge, technique is not explained.
- Includes full-size templates with seam allowances
- Colouring diagrams to help keep track of your colour choices
- Easy to read with detailed assembly instructions & diagrams
- Fabric requirements: this pattern is designed for scraps and as such does not contain fabric requirements or a cutting chart. A maximum of 1 FQ is needed for the background.
- This is a PDF instant download at checkout
- The pattern will also be emailed to you, make sure you enter a valid email address at checkout
- PDF can be viewed on your device or printed at 8.5in x 11in (will also fit A4 paper)
- Limited number of downloads, please save it to your device
- Pattern is one person use
- Do not copy, sell or distribute without written consent
- License to sell: You may sell items made from this pattern as a small, independent business. Please credit Penny Spool Quilts as the pattern designer.
Share photos of your Penny Spool Quilts projects on Instagram with the hashtags #psqrainbowstar and #psqpatterns, or tag me @pennyspoolquilts