Show your love with this modern heart quilt block. Whether in a single colour or a full rainbow, this pattern is perfect for any occasion or quilty project. It's great for showcasing some favourite fabrics or using up your scraps.
See more about the Rays of Love block pattern here.
SKILLS YOU'LL PRACTICE
Gain foundation paper piecing confidence
- Block size 12.5" x 12.5" & 8.5" x 8.5"
- Skill level: intermediate
- Technique: Foundation Paper Piecing (FPP)
- Pattern assumes that the quilter has prior FPP knowledge, technique is not explained.
- Includes full-size templates in both sizes with seam allowances
- Colouring diagrams to help keep track of your colour choices
- Easy to read with detailed assembly instructions & diagrams
- Fabric requirements: this pattern is designed for scraps and as such does not contain fabric requirements or a cutting chart. A maximum of 1 FQ is needed for the background.
- This is a PDF instant download at checkout
- The pattern will also be emailed to you, make sure you enter a valid email address at checkout
- PDF can be viewed on your device or printed at 8.5in x 11in (will also fit A4 paper)
- Limited number of downloads, please save it to your device
- Pattern is one person use
- Do not copy, sell or distribute without written consent
- License to sell: You may sell items made from this pattern as a small, independent business. Please credit Penny Spool Quilts as the pattern designer.
Share photos of your Penny Spool Quilts projects on Instagram with the hashtags #psqraysoflove and #psqpatterns, or tag me @pennyspoolquilts