The Confetti Quilt is the perfect scrap busting quilt pattern to help your overflowing scrap baskets. The tutorial includes directions for the Confetti quilt as well as three extra layouts as seen in the blog post.
Please note, this is NOT a full pattern, but a condensed, printable version of the free tutorial found here. It includes all the information found in the blog post, plus instructions for the pumpkin and tree variations. It does NOT contain yardage requirements, or the photos found in the blog post.
- Ad-free, condensed instructions to make the Scrappy Apple block
- Additional pumpkin and tree blocks as seen on the blog
- Skill level: beginner
- Traditional piecing instructions using easy to read diagrams
- Stash and scrap friendly
- Printable tutorial is a companion to this blog post
- This is a PDF instant download at checkout
- The tutorial will also be emailed to you, make sure you enter a valid email address at checkout
- PDF can be viewed on your device or printed at 8.5in x 11in (will also fit A4 paper)
- Limited number of downloads, please save it to your device
- Tutorial is one person use
- Do not copy, sell or distribute without written consent
- License to sell: You may sell items made from this pattern as a small, independent business. Please credit Penny Spool Quilts as the pattern designer.
Share photos of your Penny Spool Quilts projects on Instagram with the hashtags #psqscrappyapple and #psqpatterns, or tag me @pennyspoolquilts