Bar Code Quilt Pattern by Monika Henry of Penny Spool Quilts.
Bar Code is a modern block based quilt pattern with a nod to the traditional Rail Fence.
This quilt pattern will help you flex your strip-piecing muscles, and is perfect for using up your stash or scraps. It's suitable for advanced beginners and offers various options to make it bright and colourful, or as minimalist as you like.
SKILLS YOU'LL PRACTICE
Strip piecing, accurate cutting, scant 1/4" seams
- 4 sizes: pillow, baby, square throw, rectangular throw
- 3 colourways: coordinated bundle, 2-colour, scrappy
- Skill level: advanced beginner/intermediate
- Technique: strip-piecing
- Fat quarter, fat eighths, stash and scrap friendly
- Fabric requirements in photos
- Pattern assumes that the quilter has basic piecing and quilting knowledge
- Easy to read with detailed step-by-step instructions
- Plenty of diagrams to follow along
- Perfect for a wide range of colours and prints
- This is a PDF instant download at checkout
- The pattern will also be emailed to you, make sure you enter a valid email address at checkout
- PDF can be viewed on your device or printed at 8.5in x 11in (will also fit A4 paper)
- Limited number of downloads, please save it to your device
- Pattern is one person use
- Do not copy, sell or distribute without written consent
- License to sell: You may sell items made from this pattern as a small, independent business. Please credit Penny Spool Quilts as the pattern designer.
Share photos of your Penny Spool Quilts projects on Instagram with the hashtags #psqbarcode and #psqpatterns, or tag me @pennyspoolquilts