This lovely runner is the perfect project to use up an assortment of scraps, in any colour. It goes together quickly (can you say Sunday Project?) and makes a great addition to your table or a quick-to-sew gift to a special friend.
SKILLS YOU'LL LEARN
Learn to use scraps to make a fun, quick project with squares and half-square triangles
- 18" x 48"
- Skill level: easy
- Technique: traditional piecing
- Scrap buster project
- Fabric requirements in photos
- Pattern assumes that the quilter has basic piecing and quilting knowledge
- Easy to read with detailed step-by-step instructions
- Plenty of diagrams to follow along
- Perfect for scraps in solids or prints
- This is a PDF instant download at checkout
- The pattern will also be emailed to you, make sure you enter a valid email address at checkout
- PDF can be viewed on your device or printed at 8.5in x 11in (will also fit A4 paper)
- Limited number of downloads, please save it to your device
- Pattern is one person use
- Do not copy, sell or distribute without written consent
- License to sell: You may sell items made from this pattern as a small, independent business. Please credit Penny Spool Quilts as the pattern designer.
Share photos of your Penny Spool Quilts projects on Instagram with the hashtags #psqtumbledlove and #psqpatterns, or tag me @pennyspoolquilts