Puffin Head Quilt Block pattern by Monika of Penny Spool Quilts.
The Puffin Head quilt block is a foundation paper pieced quilt block pattern that finishes at 12" x 12". It is suitable for adventurous beginners and works well in a number of colourways.
Make one for a pillow or tote, or add it to an quilt that's perfect for an animal lover. It pairs perfectly with the Puffin quilt block pattern here.
This block was originally designed for Quilt Block Mania. Check out this blog post for tips and more colouring options.
- Block size 12.5" x 12.5"
- Skill level: intermediate
- Technique: Foundation Paper Piecing (FPP)
- Pattern assumes that the quilter has prior FPP knowledge, technique is not explained.
- Includes full-size templates with seam allowances
- Colouring diagrams to help keep track of your colour choices
- Easy to read with detailed assembly instructions & diagrams
- Fabric requirements: this pattern is designed for scraps and as such does not contain fabric requirements or a cutting chart. A maximum of 1 FQ is needed for the background.
- This is a PDF instant download at checkout
- The download link will also be emailed to you, make sure you enter a valid email address at checkout
- PDF can be viewed on your device or printed at 8.5in x 11in (will also fit A4 paper)
- Limited number of downloads, please save it to your device
- Pattern is one person use
- Do not copy, sell or distribute without written consent
- License to sell: You may sell items made from this pattern as a small, independent business. Please credit Penny Spool Quilts as the pattern designer.
Share photos of your Penny Spool Quilts projects on Instagram with the hashtags #psqpuffin and #psqpatterns, or tag me @pennyspoolquilts