This issue features my Dayglow quilt pattern.
Make it modern with issue 86 of Love Patchwork & Quilting! We’re giving classic blocks a contemporary makeover, starting with Nicole Calver’s striking cover quilt.
Boost your skills with Karen Lewis’ beginner-friendly Lone Star design, or make a quick-sew quilt top with bold ombre shades. And trust us when we say Andy Knowlton’s star-themed sampler quilt is out of this world…Our columnist Kate Basti chats three ways to organize fabric scraps, whilst we get to know blogger, designer and author Rachel Hauser a little more. Plus! Join in with our new applique block of the month series – think soothing shades and Scandi florals… swoon!
Enjoy this month’s exclusive tools: a neat hexagon Log Cabin template set!
- Put a modern twist on the classic Pineapple block with fresh Tula Pink prints
- Kickstart our new appliqué block of the month with this blooming design
- After a quick sewing fix? This colourful Dresden cushion should do the trick
- Put your Log Cabin hexie tool to good use to make this light and playful quilt
- No Y-seams! Tackle a traditional Lone Star quilt and give it a vibrant makeover
- Combine patchwork style with bagmaking techniques to learn a new skill!