Get ready for summer picnics and cocktail parties with this Lemonade quilt block pattern. Keep the colour scheme for a traditional lemonade, or change it up to suit just about any cocktail or summer drink garnished with a citrus slice. How about a glass of sangria, pink lemonade or even an old-fashioned gin and tonic?
Use it on a tote to carry your essentials, make a cocktail quilt or pillow, or simply frame it in an embroidery hoop and display it on your wall.
This block was originally designed for Quilt Block Mania. Check out this blog post for tips and more colouring options.
SKILLS YOU'LL PRACTICE
Gain foundation paper piecing confidence
- Block size 12.5" x 12.5"
- Skill level: advanced beginner
- Technique: Foundation Paper Piecing (FPP)
- Pattern assumes that the quilter has basic FPP knowledge
- Includes full-size templates with seam allowances
- Colouring diagrams to help keep track of your colour choices
- Easy to read with detailed instructions
- Scrap friendly
- This is a PDF instant download at checkout
- The pattern will also be emailed to you, make sure you enter a valid email address at checkout
- PDF can be viewed on your device or printed at 8.5in x 11in (will also fit A4 paper)
- Limited number of downloads, please save it to your device
- Pattern is one person use
- Do not copy, sell or distribute without written consent
- License to sell: You may sell items made from this pattern as a small, independent business. Please credit Penny Spool Quilts as the pattern designer.
Share photos of your Penny Spool Quilts projects on Instagram with the hashtags #psqlemonadeblock and #psqpatterns, or tag me @pennyspoolquilts