Get ready for summer and picnics at the park with these fun ice cream themed quilt blocks. Use them individually on pillows, or a tote to carry essentials to the beach, or make all your favourite flavours for a stylish picnic blanket using the included bonus quilt pattern.
All the patterns are available individually as well.
SKILLS YOU'LL LEARN
This bundle is the perfect foundation paper piecing skill builder. Start with the simple Popsicles and Ice Cream Bars and work your way up to the Ice Cream Bowl. Increased FPP confidence guaranteed!
- All 6 Ice Cream Sunday block patterns - Popsicle 1 & 2, Ice Cream Bar 1 & 2, Ice Cream Cone and Ice Cream Bowl PLUS a bonus quilt pattern
- Skill level: beginner to advanced
- Technique: foundation paper piecing
- Pattern assumes that the quilter has prior FPP knowledge, technique is not explained.
- Includes full-size templates with seam allowances
- Colouring diagrams to help keep track of your colour choices
- Easy to read with detailed assembly instructions & diagrams
- Fabric requirements: these patterns are designed for scraps and as such do not contain fabric requirements or a cutting chart. A maximum of 1 FQ is needed for the background of each block. Fabric requirements for the bonus quilt are in the pictures
- This is a PDF instant download at checkout
- The patterns will also be emailed to you, make sure you enter a valid email address at checkout
- PDF can be viewed on your device or printed at 8.5in x 11in (will also fit A4 paper)
- Limited number of downloads, please save it to your device
- Pattern is one person use
- Do not copy, sell or distribute without written consent
- License to sell: You may sell items made from this pattern as a small, independent business. Please credit Penny Spool Quilts as the pattern designer.
Share photos of your Penny Spool Quilts projects on Instagram with the hashtags #psqicecreamsunday and #psqpatterns, or tag me @pennyspoolquilts