Holiday Spirit is a simple, geometric Christmas quilt pattern perfect for a modern home. It works well in a wide range of colours in both solids or small to medium scale prints.
Holiday Spirit is Fat Quarter and Fat Eighth friendly. Make it using a bundle of holiday fabrics, or simply pick your favourite colour scheme. In everyday colours, this is a holiday quilt that can be displayed all year. The message of Hope, Love, Peace and Joy is one that applies every day of the year, after all.
You can read more about this quilt on the blog here.
Fabric kits for this pattern are available from Kissed Quilts.
SKILLS YOU'LL PRACTICE
Half-square triangles, quarter-square triangles, and snowballed corners.
- Large throw size: 58" x 78"
- Includes instructions for 9 letters & 2 methods for piecing the stars
- Skill level: intermediate
- Technique: traditional piecing
- Use yardage, fat quarters or fat eighths
- Fabric requirements in photos
- Pattern assumes that the quilter has basic piecing and quilting knowledge
- Easy to follow with detailed step-by-step instructions
- Plenty of diagrams to follow along
- Colouring page to try out your own colour schemes
- Perfect for a wide range of colours and prints
- This is a PDF instant download at checkout
- A printed version of this pattern is available here
- The pattern will also be emailed to you, make sure you enter a valid email address at checkout
- PDF can be viewed on your device or printed at 8.5in x 11in (will also fit A4 paper)
- Limited number of downloads, please save it to your device
- Pattern is one person use
- Do not copy, sell or distribute without written consent
- License to sell: You may sell items made from this pattern as a small, independent business. Please credit Penny Spool Quilts as the pattern designer.
Share photos of your Penny Spool Quilts projects on Instagram with the hashtags #psqholidayspirit and #psqpatterns, or tag me @pennyspoolquilts