Facets is a simple gemstone quilt pattern with lots of impact. It’s easy and beginner-friendly, but won’t leave a more advanced quilter without a challenge, either.
It comes in six sizes and can be made in a single colour or a whole rainbow. It's suited to solids and near-solid prints. Make this in the colours of a birthstone and it becomes a meaningful gift for a new baby or as a family quilt.
SKILLS YOU'LL LEARN
Learn to work with solid fabrics to create the gemstone effect, and how to make half-square triangles two at a time.
- 6 sizes: Pillow, Baby, Throw, Twin, Double/Queen, and King
- Skill level: easy
- Technique: traditional piecing
- Fat Quarter friendly for some sizes
- Fabric requirements in photos
- Pattern assumes that the quilter has basic piecing and quilting knowledge
- Colouring pages to design your own colourway
- Easy to read with detailed step-by-step instructions
- Plenty of diagrams to follow along
- Perfect for solid fabrics and near-solid prints
- This is a PDF instant download at checkout
- The pattern will also be emailed to you, make sure you enter a valid email address at checkout
- PDF can be viewed on your device or printed at 8.5in x 11in (will also fit A4 paper)
- Limited number of downloads, please save it to your device
- Pattern is one person use
- Do not copy, sell or distribute without written consent
- License to sell: You may sell items made from this pattern as a small, independent business. Please credit Penny Spool Quilts as the pattern designer.
Share photos of your Penny Spool Quilts projects on Instagram with the hashtags #psqfacets and #psqpatterns, or tag me @pennyspoolquilts