Dream of city trips with this Connections quilt block that's a stylized underground train map. Whether they're called Subway, Underground, Metro, or MRT, these trains get you from A to B fast so you can see all the sights your city of choice has to offer. The Connections quilt block is designed so multiple blocks will connect to each other, creating an ever larger web of routes.
The Connections quilt block is a traditionally pieced quilt block pattern that finishes at 12" x 12". It is suitable for confident beginners and works well in a number of colourways.
The Connections quilt block is also available as a foundation paper pieced block pattern.
This block was originally designed for Quilt Block Mania. Check out this blog post for tips and more colouring options.
- Block size 12.5" x 12.5"
- Skill level: intermediate
- Technique: Traditional Piecing
- Cutting chart and full colour diagrams for easy piecing
- Colouring pages to design your own colourway
- Labels to cut out for keeping track of all the pieces
- Fabric requirements: this pattern is designed for scraps and as such does not contain fabric requirements. A maximum of 1 FQ is needed for the background.
- This is a PDF instant download at checkout
- The download link will also be emailed to you, make sure you enter a valid email address at checkout
- PDF can be viewed on your device or printed at 8.5in x 11in (will also fit A4 paper)
- Limited number of downloads, please save it to your device
- Pattern is one person use
- Do not copy, sell or distribute without written consent
- License to sell: You may sell items made from this pattern as a small, independent business. Please credit Penny Spool Quilts as the pattern designer.
Share photos of your Penny Spool Quilts projects on Instagram with the hashtags #psqconnections and #psqpatterns, or tag me @pennyspoolquilts