This fun and modern diamond quilt pattern makes the most of large scale prints and a complementary colour palette. While it looks tricky, it’s an easy pattern for an advanced beginner. The diamonds come together with simple half and quarter-square triangles, and the pieced border adds a bit of extra detail and colour.
SKILLS YOU'LL LEARN
Learn how to make quarter-square triangles and pieced borders.
- 42in x 42in Baby Quilt or Playmat
- Skill level: moderate / advanced beginner
- Technique: traditional piecing
- Fabric requirements in photos
- Pattern assumes that the quilter has basic piecing and quilting knowledge
- Colouring pages to design your own colourway
- Easy to read with detailed step-by-step instructions
- Plenty of diagrams to follow along
- Perfect for showing off a large-scale print
- This is a PDF instant download at checkout
- The pattern will also be emailed to you, make sure you enter a valid email address at checkout
- PDF can be viewed on your device or printed at 8.5in x 11in (will also fit A4 paper)
- Limited number of downloads, please save it to your device
- Pattern is one person use
- Do not copy, sell or distribute without written consent
- License to sell: You may sell items made from this pattern as a small, independent business. Please credit Penny Spool Quilts as the pattern designer.
Share photos of your Penny Spool Quilts projects on Instagram with the hashtags #psqcanadiandiamonds and #psqpatterns, or tag me @pennyspoolquilts