Staccato is a fun and modern geometric quilt pattern. This striking big block quilt shows off statement fabrics and is perfect for using up yardage leftovers.
The pattern is suitable for slightly more advanced beginners, and is fun to make for an easy and satisfying project with minimum fuss and maximum effect.
SKILLS YOU'LL PRACTICE
Practice your strip piecing skills and make a bold statement with feature fabrics.
- 3 sizes: Pillow, Baby, Throw
- 2 colourways: multi-colour and two-tone
- Skill level: advanced beginner
- Technique: traditional piecing
- Pillow size is Fat Quarter and Fat Eights friendly
- Fabric requirements in photos
- Pattern assumes that the quilter has basic piecing and quilting knowledge
- Colouring page to design your own colourway
- Easy to read with detailed step-by-step instructions
- Plenty of diagrams to follow along
- Perfect for solid fabrics and near-solid prints, or statement prints
- This is a PDF instant download at checkout
- The pattern will also be emailed to you, make sure you enter a valid email address at checkout
- PDF can be viewed on your device or printed at 8.5in x 11in (will also fit A4 paper)
- Limited number of downloads, please save it to your device
- Pattern is one person use
- Do not copy, sell or distribute without written consent
- License to sell: You may sell items made from this pattern as a small, independent business. Please credit Penny Spool Quilts as the pattern designer.
Share photos of your Penny Spool Quilts projects on Instagram with the hashtags #psqstaccato and #psqpatterns, or tag me @pennyspoolquilts