Spinning Top is a striking big block quilt that is quick to piece and shows off statement fabrics. This beginner-friendly quilt pattern is a fun make and a modern, bold geometric quilt with a nod to tradition.
SKILLS YOU'LL PRACTICE
Practice your strip piecing skills and make a bold statement with feature fabrics.
- 3 sizes: Pillow, Baby, Throw
- Skill level: beginner
- Technique: traditional piecing
- Fat Quarter friendly for some sizes
- Fabric requirements in photos
- Pattern assumes that the quilter has basic piecing and quilting knowledge
- Colouring pages to design your own colourway
- Easy to read with detailed step-by-step instructions
- Plenty of diagrams to follow along
- Perfect for solid fabrics and near-solid prints
- Fabric bundles for this quilt are available here
- This is a PDF instant download at checkout
- The pattern will also be emailed to you, make sure you enter a valid email address at checkout
- PDF can be viewed on your device or printed at 8.5in x 11in (will also fit A4 paper)
- Limited number of downloads, please save it to your device
- Pattern is one person use
- Do not copy, sell or distribute without written consent
- License to sell: You may sell items made from this pattern as a small, independent business. Please credit Penny Spool Quilts as the pattern designer.
Share photos of your Penny Spool Quilts projects on Instagram with the hashtags #psqspinningtop and #psqpatterns, or tag me @pennyspoolquilts