Scrappy Love Quilt Pattern by Monika Henry of Penny Spool Quilts.
Scrappy Love is a fun modern quilt pattern perfect for making a dent in the scrap bins. The pattern is block based, with instructions for using scraps, precuts, or yardage.
It's suitable for beginners and works well in many colour schemes.
SKILLS YOU'LL PRACTICE
Scrappy fabric pulls, strip piecing
- 5 sizes: baby, small throw, large throw, twin, double
- Skill level: beginner
- Technique: traditional piecing
- Use yardage, fat quarters, fat eighths, precuts or scraps
- Fabric requirements in photos
- Pattern assumes that the quilter has basic piecing and quilting knowledge
- Easy to read with detailed step-by-step instructions
- Plenty of diagrams to follow along
- Colouring pages to try out your own colour schemes
- Perfect for a wide range of colours and prints
- This is a PDF instant download at checkout
- A printed version of this pattern is available here
- The pattern will also be emailed to you, make sure you enter a valid email address at checkout
- PDF can be viewed on your device or printed at 8.5in x 11in (will also fit A4 paper)
- Limited number of downloads, please save it to your device
- Pattern is one person use
- Do not copy, sell or distribute without written consent
- License to sell: You may sell items made from this pattern as a small, independent business. Please credit Penny Spool Quilts as the pattern designer.
Share photos of your Penny Spool Quilts projects on Instagram with the hashtags #psqscrappylove and #psqpatterns, or tag me @pennyspoolquilts