Get ready for summer picnics and cocktail parties with this Lemonade quilt block pattern. Keep the colour scheme for a traditional lemonade, or change it up to suit just about any cocktail or summer drink garnished with a citrus slice. How about a glass of sangria, pink lemonade or even an old-fashioned gin and tonic?
Use it on a tote to carry your essentials, make a cocktail quilt or pillow, or simply frame it in an embroidery hoop and display it on your wall.
SKILLS YOU'LL PRACTICE
Gain foundation paper piecing confidence
- Block size 12.5" x 12.5"
- Skill level: advanced beginner
- Technique: Foundation Paper Piecing (FPP)
- Pattern assumes that the quilter has basic FPP knowledge
- Includes full-size templates with seam allowances
- Colouring diagrams to help keep track of your colour choices
- Easy to read with detailed instructions
- Scrap friendly
- This is a PDF instant download at checkout
- The pattern will also be emailed to you, make sure you enter a valid email address at checkout
- PDF can be viewed on your device or printed at 8.5in x 11in (will also fit A4 paper)
- Limited number of downloads, please save it to your device
- Pattern is one person use
- Do not copy, sell or distribute without written consent
- License to sell: You may sell items made from this pattern as a small, independent business. Please credit Penny Spool Quilts as the pattern designer.
Share photos of your Penny Spool Quilts projects on Instagram with the hashtags #psqlemonadeblock and #psqpatterns, or tag me @pennyspoolquilts