Take a walk through this neighborhood of colorful houses, named after the famous JellyBean Row in St. John's, Newfoundland.
The Jellybean Row quilt block is a foundation paper pieced (FPP) pattern that finishes at 12" x 12". It is suitable for adventurous beginners and is perfect for colourful scraps. The pattern includes full-size templates and easy to follow assembly instructions.
This block was originally designed for Quilt Block Mania, see the blog post here for tips and more options.
- Block size 12.5" x 12.5"
- Skill level: beginner
- Technique: Foundation Paper Piecing (FPP)
- Pattern assumes that the quilter has prior FPP knowledge, technique is not explained.
- Includes full-size templates with seam allowances
- Colouring diagrams to help keep track of your colour choices
- Easy to read with detailed assembly instructions & diagrams
- Fabric requirements: this pattern is designed for scraps and as such does not contain fabric requirements or a cutting chart. A maximum of 1 FQ is needed for the background.
- This is a PDF instant download at checkout
- The download link will also be emailed to you, make sure you enter a valid email address at checkout
- PDF can be viewed on your device or printed at 8.5in x 11in (will also fit A4 paper)
- Limited number of downloads, please save it to your device
- Pattern is one person use
- Do not copy, sell or distribute without written consent
- License to sell: You may sell items made from this pattern as a small, independent business. Please credit Penny Spool Quilts as the pattern designer.
Share photos of your Penny Spool Quilts projects on Instagram with the hashtags #psqjellybeanrow and #psqpatterns, or tag me @pennyspoolquilts