Bring the joy and colours of the spring garden inside with these Tumbling Tulips. This quilt pattern is foundation paper pieced and is suitable for advanced beginners and intermediate FPP-ers.
The tulip block can be used individually for smaller projects such as pillows, bags, or table toppers.
- Mini Quilt finishes at 29" x 29"
- Block finishes at 12.75" x 12.75"
- Skill level: Intermediate
- Technique: Foundation Paper Piecing (FPP)
- Pattern assumes that the quilter has prior FPP knowledge, technique is not explained.
- Includes full-size templates with seam allowances
- Colouring diagrams to help keep track of your colour choices
- Easy to read with detailed assembly instructions & diagrams
- Fabric requirements in photos
- This is a PDF instant download at checkout
- The pattern will also be emailed to you, make sure you enter a valid email address at checkout
- PDF can be viewed on your device or printed at 8.5in x 11in (will also fit A4 paper)
- Limited number of downloads, please save it to your device
- Pattern is one person use
- Do not copy, sell or distribute without written consent
- License to sell: You may sell items made from this pattern as a small, independent business. Please credit Penny Spool Quilts as the pattern designer.
- License to teach: You may use this pattern to teach a quilt class. Every participant needs to purchase their own copy of the pattern, do NOT copy the pattern for students.
Share photos of your Penny Spool Quilts projects on Instagram with the hashtags #psqtumblingtulips and #psqpatterns, or tag me @pennyspoolquilts