Flocks of Colour is a modern flying geese quilt pattern that is easy and fun to make. It’s a simple but stunning design that is beginner friendly and can be made with fat eights or fat quarters, or simply use up your larger scraps. The pattern comes with detailed cutting and assembly instructions and plenty of diagrams to help explain the steps.
Choose a bold background colour and clusters of rainbow flying geese, or make this modern flying geese quilt all your own with a more muted palette or even a monochromatic one for a bold look.
SKILLS YOU'LL LEARN
Learn to make single flying geese
- Includes Baby and Throw sizes
- Skill level: Beginner
- Technique: Traditional Piecing
- Fat Eighths and Fat Quarter Friendly
- Fabric requirements in photos
- Pattern assumes that the quilter has basic piecing and quilting knowledge
- Easy to read with detailed instructions
- Plenty of diagrams to follow along
- Perfect for prints or solids
- Modern Flying Geese Quilt Pattern
- This is a PDF instant download at checkout
- The pattern will also be emailed to you, make sure you enter a valid email address at checkout
- PDF can be viewed on your device or printed at 8.5in x 11in (will also fit A4 paper)
- Limited number of downloads, please save it to your device
- Pattern is one person use
- Do not copy, sell or distribute without written consent
- License to sell: You may sell items made from this pattern as a small, independent business. Please credit Penny Spool Quilts as the pattern designer.
Share photos of your Penny Spool Quilts projects on Instagram with the hashtags #psqflocksofcolour and #psqpatterns, or tag me @pennyspoolquilts