Festive Forest is a modern foundation paper piecing pattern that is easy, fast and fun to make. Whether you’re making holiday gifts or adding a few pieces to your own decor, this pattern has you covered.
It includes templates for blocks in two sizes, and instructions for a table runner in two sizes. In addition, the blocks can be used to make a variety of other Christmas and holiday season accessories, from gift bags, to pot holders, to throw pillows and more.
SKILLS YOU'LL PRACTICE
Gain foundation paper piecing confidence
- Block templates in two sizes: 6″ x 9″ and 9″ x 13.5″
- Two size options for the table runner: 40″ x 17.5″ and 28″ x 13″
- Skill level: Beginner
- Technique: Foundation Paper Piecing (FPP)
- Pattern assumes that the quilter has basic FPP knowledge
- Includes full-size templates with seam allowances
- Colouring diagrams to help keep track of your colour choices
- Easy to read with detailed instructions
- Fabric requirements in photos
- Scrap friendly
- This is a PDF instant download at checkout
- The pattern will also be emailed to you, make sure you enter a valid email address at checkout
- PDF can be viewed on your device or printed at 8.5in x 11in (will also fit A4 paper)
- Limited number of downloads, please save it to your device
- Pattern is one person use
- Do not copy, sell or distribute without written consent
- License to sell: You may sell items made from this pattern as a small, independent business. Please credit Penny Spool Quilts as the pattern designer.
Share photos of your Penny Spool Quilts projects on Instagram with the hashtags #psqfestiveforest and #psqpatterns, or tag me @pennyspoolquilts