This pattern bundle includes the two bestselling Flocks of Colour patterns - the large quilt pattern and the Mini Flocks FPP block pattern.
They are quick to sew up and beginnr friendly. Whether you go for a muted palette or the full rainbow, these patterns lend themselves well to many colour combinations.
The block pattern is perfect for using up some of the scraps from the larger quilt to make a matching pillow or mini quilt.
Both patterns are available individually as well.
- Quilt includes two sizes: Baby and Throw
- Block size: 12.5" x 12.5"
- Skill level: beginner
- Technique: traditional piecing / foundation paper piecing
- Fat Quarter friendly
- Scrap friendly
- Fabric requirements in photos
- Pattern assumes that the quilter has basic piecing and quilting knowledge
- Pattern assumes quilter has basic knowledge of FPP technique
- Colouring pages to design your own
- Easy to read with detailed step-by-step instructions
- Plenty of diagrams to follow along
- Perfect for solids and prints
- This is a PDF instant download at checkout
- The patterns will also be emailed to you, make sure you enter a valid email address at checkout
- PDF can be viewed on your device or printed at 8.5in x 11in (will also fit A4 paper)
- Limited number of downloads, please save it to your device
- Pattern is one person use
- Do not copy, sell or distribute without written consent
- License to sell: You may sell items made from this pattern as a small, independent business. Please credit Penny Spool Quilts as the pattern designer.
Share photos of your Penny Spool Quilts projects on Instagram with the hashtags #psqflocksofcolour, #psqminiflocks and #psqpatterns, or tag me @pennyspoolquilts