Get ready for summer and picnics at the park with these fun ice cream themed quilt blocks. Use them individually on pillows, or a tote to carry essentials to the beach, or make all your favourite flavours for a stylish picnic blanket.
All the patterns are available individually as well.
SKILLS YOU'LL LEARN
This bundle is the perfect foundation paper piecing skill builder. Start with the simple Popsicles and Ice Cream Bars and work your way up to the Ice Cream Bowl. Increased FPP confidence guaranteed!
- All 6 Ice Cream Sunday block patterns - Popsicle 1 & 2, Ice Cream Bar 1 & 2, Ice Cream Cone and Ice Cream Bowl
- Skill level: beginner to advanced
- Technique: foundation paper piecing
- Scrap friendly
- Prior knowledge of foundation paper piecing is assumed
- Colouring pages to design your own
- Easy to read with detailed instructions
- Perfect for solids and prints
- This is a PDF instant download at checkout
- The pattern will also be emailed to you, make sure you enter a valid email address at checkout
- PDF can be viewed on your device or printed at 8.5in x 11in (will also fit A4 paper)
- Limited number of downloads, please save it to your device
- Pattern is one person use
- Do not copy, sell or distribute without written consent
- License to sell: You may sell items made from this pattern as a small, independent business. Please credit Penny Spool Quilts as the pattern designer.
Share photos of your Penny Spool Quilts projects on Instagram with the hashtags #psqicecreamsunday and #psqpatterns, or tag me @pennyspoolquilts